Assurance services are primarily the examination of financial statements. We present our opinion, as independent auditors, concerning the fairness of a company’s financial position and operating results. We work to develop an in-depth knowledge of each client’s business in order to provide the highest quality assurance service.
M Group places strong emphasis on the planning process to identify risk areas with the goal of performing the most effective audit possible in an efficient manner. We develop an audit plan unique to the needs of your organization to ensure a smooth implementation with minimal disruption to your operations.
Our clients expect and need more than just a historical financial statement. M Group looks beyond the numbers to identify areas where a business can improve internal controls, increase efficiency, and enhance business systems and processes.
Why would your business need an audit?
- When your exit strategy would be enhanced by more credible financial statements
- If you are an absentee owner and want an objective view of your company
- When your lending institution or regulators require an audit
- If you believe your internal controls may be weak
- If you suspect fraudulent activities in your company
- If you have received federal funds
- Whenever you want an objective view of certain function, activities, or resources
Assurance Service Offerings
- Independent Financial Statement Audits
- Financial Statement Reviews and Compilations
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Due Diligence
- Forecasts and Projections
M Group undergoes a peer review of its audit work every three years in accordance with standards establish by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Contact M Group, LLP Today
Since 2008, M Group, LLP, has provided a broad range of financial and consulting services to individuals and companies in every level of the real estate industry. By building relationships and working closely with every client, we can utilize resources equivalent to a national firm while maintaining the comfortable, personal level of service that only a local firm can provide. To contact M Group, LLP, call our office in Southlake, TX, today at 817-865-1360 or email us at email@example.com.